Our Purpose in every facility
Facility managers and owners must run their facilities’ operations as cost-effectively as possible. A controls system should be a great help in that effort, but some systems instead present problems that limit a managers or owners ability to achieve their goals
Diamond ControlsMitsubishi Electric DC-8000™ Controller
A compact, internet-ready controller and server platform.
Built with Niagara4 technology, the DC-8000™ Controller utilises the latest version of Tridium’s Niagara Framework. The new interface and platform streamlines Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity and includes advanced visualization, new search capabilities, security and navigation tools.
Developed to provide integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling and network management, the DC-8000™ connects multiple, diverse devices and sub-systems. The controller is ideal for any size facility thanks to the scalability of the Niagara platform. Facility managers will find the controller’s integration features useful, since it allows for control of multiple systems within a building, including HVAC, lighting energy and more.
- •Multiple protocol support including LonWorks™, BACnet™, Modbus®, legacy systems and so much more
- •Exclusive Mitsubishi Electric M-NET driver
- •Improved HTML5 web user interface
- •Improved security
- •Scalable deployment
- •Energy Management capabilities
- •Integration to with multiple systems including electrical, hydraulic, security and more.
- •Interrogation is via a standard Web Browser with no additional software required.
Mitsubishi Electric DC-PRO Supervisor:
- •The Mitsubishi Electric DCPro is a flexible network server for all connected DC-8000™ stations
- •Harnesses the power of the Internet of Things to provide efficient integration of standard open protocols
- •Creates a powerful network environment with comprehensive database management functionality, alarm management and messaging services